Part Time & Virtual Programs
With our Virtual Services, you can have your business calls answered by one of our professional receptionists, who can screen your calls and connect directly to you in your own home office or wherever you might be. Plus our staff is available on an hourly basis to free you from administrative tasks allowing you to focus on the things that are critical to your business.
In addition to this, you also have full access to one of our three conference rooms and/or a temporary business office when you need a professional environment for meetings or just to get away from your dog for a while. You can even have your company mail sent to our address, enjoying an established, professional business office address even on a start-up budget.
You can establish a full local presence including a mail box and a local telephone number, answered by our Pacific Office Center receptionists – professionals who will get to know you and your business, and will treat your callers intelligently and with respect.
Our Virtual Office Program includes:
- Use of a fully furnished business office or conference room for up to 16 hours a month
(additional time available at a preferred rate)
- High speed internet connectivity (40.0 Mbps) with WiFi access
- High speed color and laser quality photocopiers, scanners and printers
- On-site videoconferencing
- Parking validation provided for your guests at the Captain Cook parking garage
- Fully automated voicemail system
- Access to support services, as well as a copier, fax and other equipment
- Use of POC as a business address and use of POC’s mail handling services
Just need an office for some sales calls or a short term project?
Turnkey furnished business offices with phone, fax, internet, and printing are set up and waiting for you! And while you’re with us, our receptionist will answer your calls and greet your visitors. Plus, our entire staff are available if you need them.
Call today for our day office rates!